Manage the operations of a clinical setting to maximize member experience, clinical outcomes and financial management.Responsibilities
Oracle Cerner is seeking a Manager, Health Center Operations(RN) for our onsite member health center in Merrillville, Indiana.
As the Manager, Health Center Operations, you will manage the operations of the clinic to maximize member experience, clinical outcomes, and financial management. Key responsibilities will include managing complex communication and establishing best practice standards for communications with members; proactively addressing complex staff issues and conducting performance reviews; leading collaboration to ensure facility and equipment needs of the providers, members, and staff in form and function; and establishing standards to manage inventory and ordering of clinical and office supplies. You will also lead quality improvement studies; establish and maintain processes to deliver best-in-class member experience; and manage the care team within your clinic. As the Manager, you will be responsible for determining staff schedules, resource allocation, establishing and communicating team goals, and delivering consistent and timely feedback to your team to encourage and promote associate success and growth. Join our team today!Basic Qualifications
- At least 8 years total combined related work experience and completed higher education including:
- 2 years of licensed health care practice, health care operations management, and/or health care work experience
- 6 years of higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of this job, including:
- Associate's Degree - Nursing
- Registered Nurse License - State Board
- Basic Life Support
- Work experience managing a Primary Care/Family Practice Clinic
- Bachelors or Masters Degree - Nursing
- At least 2 years of people management, matrix management, project management, or other indirect leadership work experience
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Willing to work on a flexible schedule as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow's technology to tackle today's problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone's voice is heard, we're inspired to go beyond what's been done before. It's why we're committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We've partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector-and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We're committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1. Disclaimer:
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans' status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law. * Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer