It’s an exciting time to be at Logitech. We are expanding our Business to Business team, aligned to Channel developments and increased workplace opportunities within our business.
At Logitech, team means everything. Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you will need for success at Logitech.
Logitech is seeking a self-starting, energetic Channel Account Manager for the Netherlands with a positive attitude and sense of urgency and ownership to make magic happen. In this role, you will own revenue growth with our local partners and expand the Logitech footprint.
This means recruiting, developing & driving Channel business, a robust pipeline of opportunities, and increasing “stickiness” with existing partners whilst expanding our partner network in the region too.
You’re the ideal candidate if you have a relentless pursuit of results, are always trying to understand the customers’ “what, why, how and when?”, and enjoy the thrill of doing deals and making things happen. To be successful in this role you marry the discipline of a planner with the instincts of a shark - you never stop moving and are ready when you smell opportunity. Your Contribution:
- Build and implement a channel development and revenue plan jointly with the partners that is consistent with the set overall revenue and growth targets.
- Ensure alignment of the channel strategy with the partner sales teams; understand their coverage models and strategies; know their focus in areas of target accounts, verticals, geography, and market coverage.
- Ensure that your partner will deliver against the agreed revenue and non revenue related objectives.
- Assist in coordinating training on new products, solution sets, Logitech corporate direction, business processes.
- Drive joint opportunity development activities with channel partners through account mapping, marketing activities, coordinating marketing budget, and Logitech channel marketing programs.
- Actively participate in local sales meetings and workgroups as required.
- Manage deal registration, forecast, and pipeline with channel partners, and coordinate partner engagement and sales activities with regional sales managers.
- Be comfortable managing existing partnerships, as well as recruiting and onboarding new partners.
- Business Development mentality.
- Hands-on and able to manage entire sales cycle.
- Results driven and discerning with regards to priorities.
- Experience in managing channel partners within the IT industry.
- Proven years experience in identifying, recruiting and onboarding top channel partner
- Experience in business development and joint business planning.
- Knowledge of IT platforms and Video collaboration market.
- Experience in solution selling through partners.
- Ability to analyze market trends and accordingly develop sales plans to increase brand awareness.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with customers and staff at all levels.
- Native in Dutch and demonstrably high level of business English.
“ All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.”
If you require an accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 510-713- 4866 for assistance.