RT Specialty, a division of Ryan Specialty is looking for a Broker Assistant to join our Fresno, CAteam. We are a fast paced, energetic and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career. Ryan Specialty has been named one of America's Most Loved Workplaces by Newsweek, and has been named 2021 top Insurance Employer by Insurance Business America. Position Summary:
Provides basic technical expertise and administrative support for Broker team to facilitate the process of market placement, client service, and account processing.Essential Functions:
- May input and update new and current client information in all required systems
- May assist with preparing necessary documentation such as spreadsheets, cover letters, etc.
- Provides necessary administrative support to the broker team.
- May assist the broker in preparing documents to market renewal business.
- Other relevant duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree or higher preferred.
- Experience in retail agency/brokerage or insurance company environment preferred.
- Basic understanding of wholesale insurance coverages, forms and processes preferred.
- Experience in an office setting or administrative role.
- Critical attention to details and customer service needs.
- Ability to manage workload and prioritize tasks.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong communication skills, both oral written.
- Proven track record of being a team player.
- Flexibility in workflow priorities as business needs change.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver's license.
Ryan Specialty is an Equal Opportunity EmployerHow We Support Our Teammates
Ryan Specialty seeks to offer our employees a comprehensive and best-in-class benefits package that helps them — and their family members — achieve their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing goals. In addition to our comprehensive benefits package, we encourage a diverse workforce that allows you to manage your wellbeing and work/life balance. We understand that you have a life outside of work. That's why we offer paid time off for vacation, sick and personal days. In addition, we offer paid parental leave and paid company holidays.
Ryan Specialty values a diverse workplace where all colleagues feel empowered to be their authentic selves, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Ryan Specialty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, domestic partner status, or other legally protected status. Ryan Specialty is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative-action employer.
The target salary range for this position is $50,000-$60,000 annually. The wage range for this role considers many factors, such as training, transferable skills, work experience, licensure and certification, business needs, and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future. Full-time roles are eligible for bonuses and benefits. For additional information on Ryan Specialty Total Rewards, visit our website https://benefits.ryansg.com/.
We provide individuals with disabilities reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment in accordance with applicable law. Please contact us to request an accommodation at HR@Ryansg.com
The above is intended to describe this job's general requirements. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Nearest Major Market: