Our Long Term Post Acute Care team is hiring for a Clinical Consultant! This role will focus on working with our behavioral health clients. As a Clinical Consultant, you partner with Cerner client clinical stakeholders to form relationships and holistically impact client clinical performance, satisfaction, and clinical and business outcomes during project engagements. You leverage your experience to provide clinical guidance and expertise to clients and internal project team; consult and collaborate with clients to design clinical workflows; and facilitate the analysis of current state, future state, and gap analysis. You also manage and own the client's value measurement plan; support engagement management team in ensuring project deliverables and timelines are met in order to deliver value to the client as committed; lead client meetings and facilitate discussions around clinical alignment and adoption of technology; and cultivate client relationships to achieve business outcomes.Sales, Marketing & Strategy
Whether your strength lies in sales, relationship management, marketing or strategy, you will be driving positive change by communicating the value of solutions that help solve the world's most complex health challenges.
About Sales, Marketing & Strategy QualificationsBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Clinical Studies, Health Care or related field, or equivalent, relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of licensed clinical or health care work experience
- Must be a Registered Nurse, or Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Counselor
- Master's degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Experience working with EMR systems
- Experience defining clinical workflows
- At least 4 years of people management experience
- At least 1 year health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- Eligible for licensure to practice in their field or comparable global training
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations
- Work in accordance with corporate and organizational security policies and procedures, understand personal role in safeguarding corporate and client assets, and take appropriate action to prevent and report any compromises of security within scope of position
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Yes - Domestic/Regional
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.
EEO is the Law (English)
E-Verify Participation (English)
Right to Work (English)
EEO is the Law (Spanish)
E-Verify Participation (Spanish)
Right to Work (Spanish)
If you are an individual with a disability who is unable to use our online tools to search and apply for jobs, and need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process, please contact us by calling 866-434-1543 or by emailing CernerCareers@cerner.com .