Guided by our relentless focus on people and desire to actively listen, we strive to create an inclusive culture and uphold equitable practices for our colleagues and community members. We seek to hire people who share our winning spirit and recognize diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and representation as strengths critical to success. If you thrive in an environment where your growth and development are supported and achieving together is valued, then Associated Bank may be the right place for you.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: email@example.comJob Summary
As an IS Risk Management Corporate Intern
you will work with the Information Security Risk Management department who is responsible for Information Technology and Information Security Risk Management, Records Management, Physical Security, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Crisis Management. Through this internship you will experience
- Research and analysis of potential information security risks
- Support the execution of risk and compliance assessments
- Assist with the management of record retention, including administration of off-site storage materials
- Assist with development and facilitation of simulated incident / crisis responses (exercises)
- Coordinate scheduling of resources for required recovery plan updates and exercises
- Provide support and issue tracking for recovery exercises
- Research and analyze recovery strategy gaps
- Assist with the assessment of Third Party Vendor resilience capabilities
- Provide support to the bank's physical security program
Participate in business line assignment that offers distinct ownership of deliverables more than clerical/administrative tasks. Gain exposure to business line through on-the-job experiences while contributing to real business needs. Complete a variety of project work to broaden knowledge of business and apply educational knowledge.Education
- Associate's Degree Student in sophomore, junior, or senior year standing Required
- Bachelor's Degree Student in sophomore, junior, or senior year standing Preferred
- Less than 2 years Entry Level Preferred
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.