Description & RequirementsWho we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people.About this team
Finance team works cross functionally with other teams in the business for bookkeeping and financial reporting, as well as works with our auditors and tax representatives for compliances. We also work closely with retail teams to support retail business operations, reporting and growth. A day in the life:
- Ensure to close book monthly with timeliness and accuracy
- Liaise with accounting, treasury, tax and teams in our Vancouver head office
- Manage Balance sheet accounts analysis
- Organize and maintain appropriate accounting books and records
- Prepare financial information for KGAAP statutory interim audit, year-end audit and corporate tax return
- Supervise VAT returns and other tax reports
- Supervise and coordinate corporate card program and systems rollouts
- Drive ongoing improvements to processes to obtain documents required for tax and accounting purposes
- Provide assistant to ensure effective compliance
- Handle other ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax or other related
- 6-7 years experience in a similar role, experience with MNC and Retail Indutry is a plus
- Up-to-date professional knowledge on accounting, tax compliance and statutory reporting
- Be proactive and comfortable working with both local and remote team members
- Highly numerate and comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiples task in a time sensitive manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Korean and English
- Proficient in Oracles is an asset
- Acknowledges the presence of choice in every moment and takes personal responsibility for their life.
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results.
- Communicates with honesty and kindness, and creates the space for others to do the same.
- Leads with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Fosters connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrates fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take themselves too seriously.