Guided by our relentless focus on people and desire to actively listen, we strive to create an inclusive culture and uphold equitable practices for our colleagues and community members. We seek to hire people who share our winning spirit and recognize diverse backgrounds, perspectives, and representation as strengths critical to success. If you thrive in an environment where your growth and development are supported and achieving together is valued, then Associated Bank may be the right place for you. Due to work requirements, candidates must be located within 30 miles of Green Bay, WI or Milwaukee, WI.
Will work with the Data Governance Manager to provide second line risk oversight of Data Management by facilitating risk identification, measurement, management, monitoring and reporting. The program will also establish and maintain consistent and effective data governance to include standard data definitions and documentation, centralized enterprise data repository, and communication for data processes and approvals. Data Governance program will provide the framework for maintenance of data governance policies and tools, monitoring, reporting, and facilitating compliance with internal and external requirements. Will assist in the execution of a variety of initiatives related to IT and Data Management oversight. Requires a thorough knowledge and understanding of Data Governance and have the ability to use sound judgment when making decisions.
We invite you to view the opportunity below.As a Data Risk Analyst, you will:
- Responsible for maintenance and continued maturity of the Data Management risk governance process, including supporting policy, process, and procedures.
- Actively initiates and engages in discussions and provides effective challenge within Data Management of impacts known and unknown to internal risk categories, current and emerging risk issues, and sharing of effective methodologies for managing risk.
- Provide risk consultation on various Data Governance initiatives; use of sound risk-based decision making, experience and judgment in responding to inquiries. Support regulatory and independent testing liaison activities as related to IT / Data Governance risk programs.
- Remain current with Data Management regulatory guidance and industry best practices as well as emerging risks.
- Maintain knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks in support of industry trends, technology practices, lessons learned and regulatory requirements.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Financial Services, Computer Science, Business, Risk Management. Required.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Financial Services, Computer Science, Business, Risk Management. Preferred.
In addition to core traditional benefits, we take pride in offering benefits for every stage of life.
- 2-4 years of experience with Information Technology, Data Management, Risk Management, Project Management, financial or related functional industry experience. Required.
- 4-6 years of experience with Information Technology, Data Management, Risk Management, Project Management, or financial industry experience with support of Risk Management applications. Preferred.
- Retirement savings including both 401(k) and Pension plans.
- Paid time off to volunteer in your community.
- Opportunities to connect with others through our diversity-focusedColleague Resource Groups.
- Competitive salaries with professional development and advancement opportunities.
- Bonus benefits including well-being programs and incentives, parental leave,anemployee stock purchase plan, military benefits and much more.
- Personal banking, loan, investmentand insurance benefits.
Associated Bank serves more than 120 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota and we consider our colleagues critical to our continued success. See why our colleagues continually vote us a best place to work in the Midwest.Join our community onFacebook,LinkedInandTwitter.
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: Careers@AssociatedBank.com.Compliance Statement
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated Bank's anonymous Ethics Hotline.