Hollister ULC based in Ballina, Co. Mayo, Ireland have an excellent opportunity for a Financial Accountant whose role is to support our distribution entity.
1. Financial month end close - Prepare periodic results in accordance with US GAAP & Irish GAAP. Assume full responsibility for general ledger of USD denominated company to include monthly close process within tight timeframes.
2. Transfer Prices - Manage & Co ordinate the global transfer price, in accordance with Tax guidelines. Ensure ongoing margin targets in each juristriction are achieved.
3. Inventory Management - Collaborate and partner with external warehouse to control Inventory & manage obsolescence in multiple sites. Coordinate assignment of risk to responsible parties. Manage business through establishment of key metrics.
4. Receivables Collection - Manage Accounts receivable for trade and interrelated parties, review terms & credit limits, highlight payment history.
5. Creditors Control Control creditor ledger, & supervise team.
6. Planning - Assist with the preparation of AOP. Record ongoing performance to plan on a monthly basis with variance explanations.
7. Treasury- Control Cash flow movements, prepare forecast and manage FX exposures in conjunction with corporate treasury.
8. Compliance - Collaborate with internal and external audit teams, provide analysis and details as required. Comply with corporate Taxation requirements within agreed timeframes.
9. Revenue Commissioners - Provision of monthly Vies/Intrastat/VAT Documentation for Ireland, The Netherlands and Finland.
10. Accounting System - Liaising with the European and Corporate Business Analysts to resolve any SAP issues. Managing local system testing.
11. Other Project Work - On an ad hoc basis identify opportunities which have the potential to add value, follow this through and recommend change.
Professional Accounting Qualification CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent accreditation).
Kind and Length of Experience :
2 years post qualification experience, preferably in a multinational, with exposure to distribution or shared service environment.
Specialized or Technical Knowledge :
Excellent MS Word and Excel. SAP experience would be desirable.
Hollister Incorporated is an independent, employee-owned company that develops, manufactures, and markets healthcare products worldwide. The company develops and manufactures products for ostomy care, continence care and critical care, and also develops educational support materials for patients and healthcare professionals. Headquartered in Libertyville, Illinois, it has manufacturing and distribution centers on three continents and sells in nearly 80 countries. Hollister is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Firm of John Dickinson Schneider, Inc. (JDS Inc.), a 100-year-old company. Hollister is guided by the shared Mission of JDS Inc., to make life more rewarding and dignified for those who use our products and services. www.Hollister.com
Hollister is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability
Job Req ID: 32009