Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Knowledge of DCS and PLC with a hands-on experience of min 7 years.
- Planning and coordination of preventive maintenance / corrective / emergency maintenance visits for customer sites.
- Added advantage if knowledge on Honeywell DCS/PLC System
- Planning and coordination with customer and logistics team for Logistics Management for restoring the problem at site. Planning and coordination for Material IN and Material Out at customer premises with proper documentation.
- Tracking Billing & Collection to achieve monthly target.
- Understand customer needs & extend Service Support at site / remote for prompt issue closure ensuring adherence to Honeywell Process and Quality matrices.
- Build, Develop & Sustain Customer relationships with effective Customer management.
- Should be able to plan site visits as per agreed SLAs and in line with the regional/central revenue plan.
- Resource planning and coordination for executing Service projects and migrations. • Provide technical support to FSE as and when required.
- Provide technical support for sales offers by providing site data.
- Ensure weekly, monthly documentation to track contract execution and customer deliverables.
- Ensure GSM process compliance as per contract terms and ensures team follows the same.
- Identify prospects, conduct pre-sales site assessment, and develop them into firm leads.
- Constantly probe opportunities for migrations, add-ons & work seamlessly with customers to reduce their pain areas by pitching-in the right solution.
- ISO, HSE, commercial guidelines and all Honeywell Process compliance is must.
- Be a single point contact for all customer needs for designated customers. Engineer is expected to carry out preventive maintenance / corrective / emergency as & when required.
- maintenance visits at customer sites on DCS/PLC/SCADA systems.
- Documentation – 50 % documentation is involved
- Matured skills in independent troubleshooting / problem resolution on these platforms.
- Required travel 50% to 60% of the time anywhere in maharashtra.
- Be available 24X7 for support during exigencies.
- Executing Service projects and migrations
- Possess fluent oral & written communications skills
- Be a single point contact for all customer needs for designated customers.
Must possess Leadership quality & handle team of 6-8 engineers.
Ready to work on other western region sites (Maharashtra, Karnataka etc)
Organization Process should be followed timely and accurately.
Politeness and good communication skills are required during internal & external interactions.
- JOB ID: HRD214192
- Category: Customer Experience
- Location: 1st Floor, Building 5 B, S P Infocity,Survey no :209,Pune Saswad Road, SEZ - Manjari,Pune,MAHARASHTRA,India