Description & Requirements who we are
lululemon is an innovative performance apparel company for yoga, running, training, and other athletic pursuits. Setting the bar in technical fabrics and functional design, we create transformational products and experiences that support people in moving, growing, connecting, and being well. We owe our success to our innovative product, emphasis on stores, commitment to our people, and the incredible connections we make in every community we're in. As a company, we focus on creating positive change to build a healthier, thriving future. In particular, that includes creating an equitable, inclusive and growth-focused environment for our people. about this team
The Digital Fulfillment & Inventory team is responsible for ensuring inventory operations and technology at lululemon work seamlessly, making our products available for our guests no matter where or how they choose to shop with us. We unlock key experiences in both our Store and Ecommerce channels by breaking down the barriers between channels. The team is comprised of Operations, Product Management, and Program Management. a day in the life
- Sets 12-24 month roadmap for Omni Foundations delivery team in collaboration with Product Manager
- manages RFID, SFS and BOPIS operations and technology in stores
- Executes production changes in lululemon order sourcing tool to ensure Estimated Delivery Date accuracy and sourcing balance on Ecomm orders
- collaborates with network planning to mitigate and communicate Ecomm delivery SLA risks
- identifies fulfillment cost savings opportunities and optimizes network accordingly
- delivers ecomm fulfillment order transparency for guests via EDD, GEC coordination, FAQs, and other touch points
- ensures packaging is in-stock and delivered in a timely manner for all NA fulfillment noes (DCs + stores)
- Holiday strategy around guest timelines and store operations
- Ecom Operations and/or Program management (8+ years)
- Product Management (2+ years)
- financial literacy, Ecomm, fulfillment, and inventory management KPI supervision (8+ years)
- experience navigating a large, matrix organization preferred
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take yourself too seriously.
Authorization to work in Canada is required for this role. Compensation and Benefits Package
lululemon's compensation offerings are grounded in a pay-for-performance philosophy that recognizes exceptional individual and team performance. The typical hiring range for this position is from $151,300 to $198,600 annually
; the base pay offered is based on market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and internal equity. As part of our total rewards offering, permanent employees in this position may be eligible for our competitive annual bonus program, subject to program eligibility requirements.
At lululemon, investing in our people is a top priority. We believe that when life works, work works. We strive to be the place where inclusive leaders come to develop and enable all to be well. Recognizing our teams for their performance and dedication, other components of our total rewards offerings include support of career development, wellbeing, and personal growth:
- Extended health and dental benefits, and mental health plans
- Paid time off
- Savings and retirement plan matching
- Generous employee discount
- Fitness & yoga classes
- Parenthood top-up
- Extensive catalog of development course offerings
- People networks, mentorship programs, and leadership series (to name a few)
Note: The incentive programs, benefits, and perks have certain eligibility requirements. The Company reserves the right to alter these incentive programs, benefits, and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice. workplace arrangement
This role is classified as Hybrid under our SSC Workplace Policy:
In-person collaboration is important, and much of the role can be performed remotely. Work is performed onsite at least 3 days per week.