Rosedale Office BuildingDepartment:
First Shift (United States of America)Standard Weekly Hours:
The IS Disaster Recovery Senior Analyst is responsible for the support of the Information Systems Disaster Recovery (ISDR) Program including planning, organizing, and coordinating all aspects of the ongoing ISDR program elements. The IS Disaster Recovery Senior Analyst guides groups of technical staff on initiatives in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization. The IS Disaster Recovery Senior Analyst is highly knowledgeable, with a broad set of skills that cross technical, business, project, risk, crisis management and vendor management. The IS Disaster Recovery Senior Analyst supports problem resolution and status reporting for ISDR infrastructure, environments, and processes. This includes planning and execution of ISDR exercises, assist with implementation of new technologies into the ISDR portfolio and support of real-time ISDR activations. The IS Disaster Recovery Senior Analyst will be able to utilize prior work experiences to assist in building a more resilient organization.Qualifications:
Licensure, Registration, and/or Certification:
- Bachelor’s Degree and 4 years of Information Systems experience required.
- Associate’s Degree and 6 years of Information Systems experience required.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Information Systems and High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 2 years within the Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity space is required.
- BS/BA Degree in IS or Business preferred.
- Experience in provider based healthcare environment is preferred.
- Project Management experience is preferred.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Certification in Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP) via DRII is required. Or, candidate must acquire the CBCP certification within first 6 months of employment.
About Us: Cook Children's Health Care System
- Experience writing technical documents, procedures, and reports.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity software.
- Ability to create, understand, and follow processes to ensure successful execution of critical maintenance Procedures.
- Able to exercise independent judgment and take action.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Familiar with HIPAA and other regulations that impact hospitals and clinics.
- Technical Skills:
- Proficient technical writing abilities
- Overall infrastructure and design of IT systems
- Workflow process mapping
- All MS Office suite products including MS Teams
Cook Children's Health Care System offers a unique approach to caring for children because we are one of the country's leading integrated pediatric health care delivery organizations. Patients benefit from the integrated system because it allows Cook Children's to use all of its resources to treat a patient and allows for easy communication between the various companies by physicians with a focus on caring for children and adolescents.
Cook Children's is an EOE/AA, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.